Boris Nemtsov killed- act of provocation /MOSSAD,CIA/, or contract killing
. PUTIN TAKES NEMTSOV MURDER UNDER PERSONAL CONTROL - PESKOV
- BORIS NEMTSOV'S KILLING COULD BE ACT OF PROVOCATION, COMMITTED IN THE RUN-UP TO OPPOSITION MARCH SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 1 - SOURCE
- CRIMINAL CASE OPENED INTO BORIS NEMTSOV'S KILLING - RUSSIAN INVESTIGATIVE COMMITTEE SPOKESMAN MARKIN
- NEMTSOV'S DEATH APPEARS TO BE CONTRACT KILLING - SOURCE
- INVESTIGATORS QUESTIONING WITNESSES TO NEMTSOV'S MURDER, CAREFULLY EXAMINING CRIME SCENE - INVESTIGATIVE COMMITTEE SPOKESMAN MARKIN
- AT LEAST SEVEN SHOTS FIRED AT BORIS NEMTSOV FROM CAR PASSING BY - RUSSIAN
- INVESTIGATIVE COMMITTEE SPOKESMAN MARKIN* *
- Next to Boris Nemtsov was a young woman, born 1991 in Kiev; Nemtsov was shot 7 times from a passing by car - police
Silver Surfer @RobPulseNews Follow
The question who did it - a provocation, and if so - who is behind it and why? And of course - how will PUtin respond?
One thing is certain: the full weight of the western media will fall like a ton of bricks on Putin and on what has already been described as Russia's descent "into darkness."
More sanctions are almost certainly imminent, as is the escalation over Syria and the Ukraine conflict.