Time to Blame the Right People for the Refugee Debacle
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on September 14, 2015
Let’s get this straight, up to 6 million refugees are waiting to get into Western Europe
[ Editor’s note: Hi folks. We are in Lebanon and Syria now, so no intro on this and maybe others this week, as we try to get as much done here as we can. One of the many goals of the trip is to establish a Lebanon correspondent team, and as most of you know we lean toward using older folks who have “been there and done that”, and I have some good prospects.
Now that the refugee situation has finally caught the world news attention we want to try look for opportunities to increase the support of all those still left in the region to provide some disincentive to their smuggling themselves into the EU
VT readers are savvy enough to know that collective punishment, a finely honed skill that has widely been practiced by Israel in the region, has been used on the Syrian people to “encourage” them to dump Assad. The terror war used against them has given them a taste of what is in store or them if they lose, so the strategy has become another US foreign policy disaster… Jim W. Dean ]
First published … September 10, 2015
Let’s get this straight, up to 6 million refugees are waiting to get into Western Europe. This is life and death for them, no Arab country wants them and the irony of six million people dying in Israeli concentration camps is unavoidable.
This is an unprecedented human disaster with 300,000 murdered already. First we can very simply describe who killed them, starting with ISIS and al Nusra murder squads. That alone covers 90%.
We could then go to Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Israel, all of whom have had advisors killed and captured inside Syria. There was no Syrian civil war until the US began it just as they had with Ukraine, where another refugee disaster with up to 10 million more adding to the queue is awaiting the next escalation by NATO.
All of this has been made possible, has been allowed to carry on year after year because of a sea of lies that flows from the CIA. Let me explain. The CIA and Israeli intelligence organizations manage news, it is what they do. It isn’t just CNN, Al Jazeera, the Murdoch empire and New York Times, it goes further and is far more insidious.
What is worse still is that the CIA doesn’t propagandize the public, they do it to the White House, the Pentagon and to America’s allies as well. The CIA fabricated narrative of phony Russian tank columns in Ukraine and the phony Russian Air Force in Syria is only a small part of it.
The CIA along with Israeli intelligence controls key publications that seed propaganda into the mainstream and target Congress and the Washington powerbrokers.
Adding to this is WikiLeaks, busted in 2010 by Zbigniew Brzezinski who cited them as being created by an intelligence agency to seed “pointed material” into “chickenfeed.” What had seemed too good to be true has, over the years, turned out to be rotten to the core.
Here is a recent list of “evildoers” that are clearly responsible for engineering conditions that have led to this debacle:
- Defense One: A defense industry publication that seeds childishly written propaganda against Russia, China and Syria into their offering of defense technology articles. Their organization is easily tied to Israeli intelligence. They are extremely dangerous.
- The Moscow Times: An organization run by, covertly, Booz Allen Hamilton, a CIA contractor, and run by personnel from Radio Liberty and Radio Free Europe, longtime CIA fronts overseen by a shadowy quasi-governmental organization headed by Donald Rumsfeld and Condi Rice, infamous neocons. Nobody ever checks on these things, shameful.
- Pentagon Early Bird: This is a news service that puts out a wonderful list of defense articles from the mainstream news. What they also do is work with specific groups in the mainstream press like Newsweek, YNet News of Israel and the Daily Beast blog, all with ties to Israeli intelligence, to seed purposefully created stories into the Pentagon and from there to congress and White House. Blended with regular news are bizarre fabrications, hoaxes and wild conspiracy theories that are lapped up by right wing extremists in DC and stamped with the Pentagon “seal of approval.”
- Syrian Human Rights Organization: This insidious group, a well-financed CIA-Mossad “black op” is the source for every hoax gas attack and barrel bomb story spread throughout the world media. This is the group most responsible for the refugee problem. The SHRO, from its headquarters in London, acts as the direct news services for both ISIS and al Nusra with direct feeds into all major news agencies through CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.
Their operatives, almost all former Jerusalem Post, YNet or Times of Israel stringers, feed staged photographs into the world’s news services through CIA contacts at Reuters, Getty and the Associated Press news services. They are the only “journalists” who operate from within occupied Syria and Iraq and only report stories favorable to ISIS and al Nusra along with their “sister” organizations.
It is their job to flood the news services with an endless stream of concocted Syria Government atrocities while never once describing the daily life of the millions, most now refugees, who faced executing and being burned alive by the monsters who are SHRO.
Behind all of this is a pattern of easily proven lies. We can list a few but a comprehensive examination of what is out there, and there is more every day, would boggle the mind.
- The Iran nuclear agreement does not dismantle a nuclear weapons program but only cuts back on Iran’s existing peaceful program that never could have been converted to nuclear weapons development.
- As of September 8, 2015, Turkey has yet to bomb a single ISIS target. Today they flew 50 sorties against PKK and US backed YPG forces inside Iraq, a war crime.
- In 2012 and every few months onward, there were reports of Syrian government use of poison gas. Within months, after Russian investigations were brushed aside, it was proven that the gas came from facilities inside Turkey or had transited Turkey. Though these stories have been reported in regional news services, this information took over 1 year to pass to President Obama and Secretary Kerry, on the eve of a planned US attack on Syria “gas factories” that were, at the 11th hour, shown to have been a hoax from the Syrian Human Rights Observatory, who fed this false information to the White House through the CIA. This may well have been World War III.
- The Free Syrian Army and “moderate rebels” ceased to exist in the first half of 2013. The CIA and Turkish/Saudi camps, the millions in smuggled TOW and Stinger missiles are all knowingly being fed into ISIS and al Nusra. The evidence of this is inexorable and impossible to avoid.
- The looting of artifacts from Syria and Iraq has been done with personal complicity of President Erdogan as a way of controlling political supporters. Israel has transited the most important thefts in their medical flights that take ISIS fighters from Syria and Iraq to Israel for treatment. Returning flights drop military equipment before landing to pick up more wounded by direct orders of Netanyahu, facts long published in the Israeli press.
All of a sudden, the west has awakened to the fact that their games, played with so many willing partners long oblivious to human suffering, have blown up in their faces.
Destabilizing Special Ops around the world
Even the press is picking it up, that not 20,000 but millions of refugees, joining the existing millions, are purely the result of utter and absolute stupidity that lands on the desk of President Obama.
Yes, it was Obama that knew all about Syria and yet knew nothing about Syria, its domestic politics, about President Assad and his programs and about how Syria’s survival is the crux to any possible stability in the Middle East.
Obama was going to hand ISIS an army trained by western standards, capable of combined operations and watch Lebanon, Jordan and Kuwait dissolve overnight.
Now he sees it, as do the British and French, only when millions of new refugees, this time Syrians and Kurds, a bit more acceptable than the millions from Yemen, Somalia, Mali, Libya and Egypt waiting in line.
The Syrians and Kurds include lots of university educations, lots of skills and not so much extremism. Thus, Germany will take 500,000 a year while the German population doesn’t know whether to laugh or cry. They are in shock and beginning to understand that they have been slaves all along, led down the path to their doom which is now staring them in the face.
None of this could have happened without the media manipulation, the propaganda and the narrative of lies that led us to where we are today, a very bad place.
There will be no fixing of anything until the lie machine is dismembered.