Krassimir Ivandjiiski
Home Archive Search Sponsors About us Contact

Translate
Select Language




Israel Lies Debunked, Russia Releases Combat Video of ISIS Strikes


September 30, 2015                                                                              

Russia debunks Israeli propaganda barrage with uncensored combat videos

8 ISIS targets hit during 20 combat flights in Syria – Russian military

Sukhoi Su-24 Fencer tactical bombers. © Vladimir Vyatkin / RIA Novosti

 

Russia has struck eight Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) targets in Syria, the country’s Defense Ministry said, adding that “civilian infrastructure” was avoided during the operations.

Syrian Human Rights Observatory accuses Russia of using sarin gas barrel bombs…

FOLLOW RT’S LIVE UPDATES ON SYRIA ANTI-TERROR OP

Today, Russian aerospace force jets delivered pinpoint strikes on eight ISIS terror group targets in Syria. In total, 20 flights were made,” spokesperson for the Russian Defense Ministry, Igor Konashenkov, said.

As a result, arms and fuel depots and military equipment were hit. ISIS coordination centers in the mountains were totally destroyed,” he added.

 

Konashenkov said that all the flights took place after air surveillance and careful verification of the data provided by the Syrian military. He stressed that Russian jets did not target any civilian infrastructure and avoided these territories.

Russian jets did not use weapons on civilian infrastructure or in its vicinity,” he said.

Earlier in the day, the Russian military announced the start of air operations in Syria in order to help the goverment fight terrorist forces. Syrian state television named at least seven areas targeted by the air strikes.

They included areas around the cities of Homs and Hama, which are 44 kilometers apart, according to various media reports.

Some reports also alleged that Russian jets hit a Free Syrian Army-controlled areas.

The targeted areas in today’s Russian air raid in Homs were those areas which fought ISIL and defeated it a year ago,” head of the Turkey-based Syrian National Coalition Khaled Khoja claimed, adding that at least 36 civilians had been killed in five different areas during the strikes.


 



 

 
"Строго секретно" излиза от 1991г. Вестникът е уникално издание за кулисите на висшата политика, геополитиката, шпионажа, финансовите престъпления, конспирацията, невероятното, трагичното и смешното.
Strogo Sekretno is the home for the highest politics, geopolitics, geo-economics, world crisis, weapons, intelligence, financial crimes...
(c) 1991-2020, Strogosekretno.com, All Rights Reserved
Contents may not be reproduces in whole or in part without permission of publisher. Information presented in Strogo Sekretno may or may not represent the views of Strogo Sekretno, its staff, or its advertisers.
Strogo Sekretno assume no responsibility for the reliability of advertisements presented in the newspaper. Strogo Sekretno respects the privacy of our subscribers. Our subscriber mailing list is not available for sale or sharing.
Reprint permission: contact@strogosekretno.com